We offer a lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. It's all part of our commitment to exceptional quality.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
1. The warranty applies only to Mackage products purchased from Authorized Mackage Retailers.
2. Mackage assumes no responsibility for the loss or damage of the product(s) during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department.
3. Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by improper care, misuse, abuse or neglect
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by use of solvents or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
- Damage to Mackage products caused by non- Mackage
- Fur is not covered under the warranty unless a certain style is deemed defective. However, fur replacements can be purchased as part of our after sales service.
- All coverage under this warranty is void if labels from inside the product are removed.
- Repaired items will be subject to availability of replacement parts. (ex. Zipper, buttons, etc.) We will do our best to match colors and styles but we cannot guarantee that you will receive the exact same product.
- Repaired item(s) will be delivered back to you between 2-8 weeks after we’ve received the item(s).
WARRANTY ON BAGS AND SMALL LEATHER GOODS
Mackage will repair or replace any bag or small leather good for the lifetime of the original owner (with proof of purchase) against manufacturer's defects. All warranty claims should be accompanied by an explanation and receipt.